Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dating Agency Cyrano...(finally)

I am so sorry I didn't finish this drama sooner, I've been meaning to get to it for the past week and a half or so. It's terrible because I literally had only the last episode to finish and that's it.
In respects to that, I had oodles of fun with Dating Agency Cyrano. It was perfectly set up, wrapped, and filled with enticing drama, cute romance and comedy scenes that left me close to death.


 The Drama starts off with our protagonist Gong min young following a match she made on her own, against her match-making company's rules. The date and confession turn into a failure as the woman who her client likes, confesses to a waiter in the restaurant. When I saw this I was completely thrown off, it just felt so random to me, but the rest of the episode got me beck on track.
Anyways, after doing that our protagonist Gong min young ends up walking around in her sadness that her plan failed. Whilst walking around she gets hit in the back of the head by the door of a black van.
When she wakes up she's in Cyrano Theater where she's offered a job at, you guessed it, Cyrano Dating Agency.
Cyrano Agency is unlike any other dating or matchmaking agency in the business.In a good way that is. The way it works is you tell Cyrano who it is you want to love you, and they hunt them down (almost like a 007 mission impossible thing) and set up scenarios that lead that person into falling in love with you. (It's Truly genius) 
She ends up taking up the job offer and this is where our drama is set.

The Characters in this version of Cyrano (2013) Are Gong min young (formally known as gong stone), Do ah Rang, Moo Jin, Il Rok, and Master (Seung Pyo), the clients aren't really that important to the overall story development and ending.

Our Main Character is Gong Min Young, a girl who firmly believes what ties all humans together is a longing for romance of some sort. she's very cutesy and down-right adorable in every episode.


Then there's Il Rok otherwise known as Seobyung by our ever so lovely protagonist. He is the boss at Cyrano and coincidentally falls in love with Gong Stone in the end, but has some problem with his dead friend and his first love that I'm not gonna tell you about because I'm not a spoiler.



There's Master or Seung Pyo, who owns the restaurant across from Cyrano and coincidentally also loves Gong stone. Not to mention he is the ex-head of some kind of Korean yakuza, gang thing...



Do Ah Rang who is a worker at Cyrano as well as a high school student. He falls in love after a confession, but he loses the girl he likes, :( Well, we get a hint at a new love interest by the end though.


Finally we have Moo Jin, whom reminds me of Mori from OHSHC,.... In other words, he doesn't talk much. Well, not for  a good two thirds of the drama, all of a sudden he starts speaking, and a lot for someone who never speaks. He is characterized as a pretty boy, (because he has pale skin...I didn't really get how that made him a pretty boy but that's what they said in the drama) He rides a wicked motorcycle and he likes this girl who works at Masters restaurant.


This Drama was ah-mazing a deserves a score of 20 outta 10. 
I don't want to spoil the ending, but the ending always matters to me. If something is amazing but has a crappy ending it usually changes my point of view on it as a whole. Dating Agency Cyrano had a fantastical ending that made my inner fan-girl come out. Which is really rare in Drama's, the only other drama capable of making me fan-girl like that so far has been Secret Garden, (which by the way is awesome, and if you haven't seen it you should, cause when do you'll be saying: "How was i wasting my life like that before i saw this?") But I'm totally bias,so it could just be me.

*PREVIEW*
I'm trying a new otome game, I'll get back to you when I finish it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment