Friday, August 9, 2013

Haiyore Nyarko-san W

 As you can see, I am still not done with the otome-game I was going to review. (it turned out to be really long actually, but I may or may not be done with it by next week, so no worries!....maybe)
Anyways, upon reminiscing on Haiyore Nyarko-san, I decided to finally finish the second season. so here goes.


Haiyore Nyarko-san W is the continuation of it's first season Haiyore Nyarko-san: Another Crawling Chaos, which in turn is the full anime version of the short ONA (2-5 minute short show ex:Hetalia) Haiyore Nyarko-san.
The show is a bout a boy Yasata Mahiro who is one day out of no where being attacked by alien monster things who wanted him for human trafficking and is saved by Nyarko who is a Nyarlathotep and a deity that is part of a said space organization currently protecting earth. 


Nyarko is in love with Mahiro who is an extreme tsundre, but then Nyarko's "friends" you could say come into the picture, and there you have the show.

Characters!
The characters in this show are to die for, well I'm just totally bias but, Yes this show is one of my top favorites. (which, just in case you're wondering are: Skip Beat, Ao No Exorcist,The World God Only Knows, and Haiyore Nyarko, so far. I need to organize my thoughts though.)

First thing first we have our main character Mahiro! (mahiro-san, Yasaka-kun)He is a bit of a tsundre, by a bit I mean he is a major tsundre, and is the main target of our awkward and a bit strange "harem"...almost. He uses forks as his weapon against Nyarko, and the others and is the main target of all of Nyarko's infatuation, ... except for Japanese entertainment that is. He houses nearly all of our characters and has the most common sense you can say.

Next we have our,...most important character you can say (just cause the title's named after her) Nyarko. Nyarko works for the planetary defense organization to protect earth from criminal aliens, and the like. She is spunky, crazy, violent, adorable, and downright perverted. She always tries a new and creative way to seduce Mahiro whom is ever so tsundre. I'm totally all in it for her, and thats mainly because when I watched this show I saw Nyarko say so many things that I myself had said once or twice before. She's hysterical and in my opinion, absolutely genius.

Next Up is Kuuko, The Living Flame. She is also a deity alien like Nyarko, however the two are sworn enemies. Or at least their supposed to be, but Kuuko is madly obsessed with Nyarko and Loves her. In later episodes though, she takes a liking to Mahiro whom she calls boy (literally, she calls him "shounen" which in literal translation means boy), saying she can fit up to four people in a relationship but only up to four. So the rest of the show she's in love with both Nyarko and Mahiro you can say.
Not long after Kuuko's appearance, Hasuta,"the unspeakable one", comes along. At first Mahiro gets the impression Hasuta is a girl, since he has long hair and is cutesy like a girl, but he's a boy. And Hasuta likes Mahiro as well. Hasuta is very cutesy and we can say he has the most common sense out of all the deity aliens, but despite his cutesy look, he's one of the strongest. Hasuta evidentially, is so strong he used to always stop the constant fights between Kuuko and Nyarko back in space kindergarten.

At school we have Mahiro's two friends: the walking speaker (whose actual name I've forgotten) and Yoichi (whom I like to call "zero flag man")


Walking speaker: she's called such cause she likes to avidly collect gossip and news throughout the school yard.
Yoichi here, is seen mostly as Mahiro's right hand man, you can say.

Of Course there are adults in this show, one of them being Mahiro's very own mother Yoriko. She is actually an alien criminal hunter herself and has what she calls a "sononium" where she has to charge up on hugs from her son in order not to loose her strength. She also has a knack for using forks as a weapon.

                            
          Now we know where Mahiro gets it From...

                            
Lastly there's Shanta-kun, Nyarko's pet, whom at first we think is a boy, but hey, we thought hasuta was a girl now didn't we? 
Shanta-kun takes three different forms, That I like to call: Badass form, human form, and normal form.
Firstly Badass form:
In Badass form shanta-kun can turn into a huge dragon thing, but he sucks at fighting so he's only used for transportation in this form.
Human Form:
In human form shanta-kun is a girl, this is only for a single episode though.
 Normal Form:
Apparently Shanta-kun is very cute, and according to Nyarko, is the reason she has him, her?...

And lastly, the ultimate reason I loved this show was because of all the parodies. In This show Parodies come in Layers and are really hard to get unless you've seen the actual show and know the reference. Well then again this goes for most parodies.
Here are some more obvious ones:

Shanta-kun first appears when Nyarko throws her poke-ball saying "Shanta-kun, I choose you",  in a later episode Nyarko attempts to put Shanta-kun back in the poke-ball.

I was quite surprised they had a reference to Castaway in here, seeing that it's an american Movie, but there's wilson.

All in all I enjoyed the second season as much as I did the first and Hope/Pray there be a third season, because I'm about to re-watch the whole thing It's s good. Then again I do seem to be fond of a lot of the shows from TV-TOKYO...
Anywho, That's this weeks blog, And so I leave you with that.

P.S.
I've been seriously thinking about having a schedule for this blog. Like how Youtube is having Geek Week and that one television channel is having shark week....I don't watch t.v., not from america at least, well, not really, not unless it's cartoon network or something. Anyways, Yeah, I'll get back to all of you about that...(although no body reads my blogs.....) but whatever right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment