Saturday, October 19, 2013

Senyu (anime review)

So, a lot has happened since I last blogged, however I will finally blog again! I actually finished this particular anime about three weeks ago, but I haven't had a chance to blog until now, So, here goes nothing.
Senyu is a short anime ona series about Hero Alba, one of many hero's who could possibly be the descendant of a great hero who saved the world a bunch of years ago. The king sent out Alba and thousands of other could be descendants (with royal guard) to slay the demon lord once again and save the world.Hero Alba and royal guard Ross meet the demon lord who in actuality is a small child named Ruki who's actually really weak. This anime depicts their adventure.

I must say, that this anime was absolutely adorable,funny, and filled with adventure. So much so, that I ended up seeing it all in one day, (well, it was also really short so..) but I really enjoyed it. A 9 out of 10 for me, and thats only because I kinda wish there was more, I'm intent on finding the manga, or light novel to this, if there is one, because it was so good, that now I'm hungry for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment